I was asked by the hosts of The Second Act Show podcast, Kerry Hannon and John Tarnoff, to share with their 50+ audience how to navigate their job search. Watch our entire conversation here, and don’t forget to subscribe to their channel.
Listen to a short clip of our conversation as we discuss my thoughts on the following:
- Not leaving money on the table
- Focusing on what the employers need
- Having a consultant mindset
- How your experience translates to their needs NOW
- Older workers, internships, and volunteers
- Getting their mojo back
- Every opportunity provides a chance to scale your network
More about Kerry:
Kerry is the author of In Control at 50+: How to Succeed in the New World of Work, a Yahoo Finance Contributor, and a Career and Retirement Strategist.
More about John:
John is the author ofCareer and Executive Coach for 50+ professionals.
You are more than welcome to join the discussion. Here are three ways you can:
– Call and leave a voicemail at 708-365-9822, or text your comments to the same number
– Go to TheVoiceofJobSeekers.com, press the “Send Voicemail” button on the right side of your screen and leave a message
– Send email feedback to email@example.com