Jack Kelly and I discuss company loyalty, AI, concerns for this year’s college graduates, and job scams in this week’s episode. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Jack says, “It’s so hard to find a new job, and people are worried, and they’re staying put because they’re scared.”
- Workers are being laid off without empathy or accountability by decision-makers. Bank CEOs can lose millions, lay off workers, and still get bonuses.
- College isn’t the first option for everyone anymore.
- While AI could be a tool for job seekers to leverage, it could also work against them.
- Deepfakes could fool even the tech-savvy and have already fooled companies.
- Scams are here to stay and are more sophisticated than ever.
You are more than welcome to join the discussion. Here are three ways you can:
– Call and leave a voicemail at 708-365-9822, or text your comments to the same number
– Go to TheVoiceofJobSeekers.com, press the “Send Voicemail” button on the right side of your screen and leave a message
– Send email feedback to [email protected]