We would love to hear from you in one of three ways:
- Call and leave a voicemail at 708-365-9822, or text your comments to the same number
- Go to TheVoiceofJobSeekers.com, press the “Send Voicemail” button on the right side of your screen and leave a message
- Send email feedback to email@example.com
Janine Truitt is the founder of her company, Talent Think Innovations, LLC is a multi-disciplinary business strategy and management consulting firm. She has been in HR and talent acquisitions for more than ten years. Her media features include Black Enterprise, Entrepreneur Magazine, and US News and Careers.
Here are some of our talking points:
- Janine explains her article in stating diversity and inclusion programs are a sham, prohibiting to have the real conversation
- Has it been a value-add, or does it need to be scrapped?
- People are afraid of the more intimate conversations, no investment of emotional or personal disclosures
- Many won’t face their biases, won’t face the overall problems
- Diversity and Inclusion programs are often created to make the brand look good
- Inclusion should be evident to all, to prove Diversity and Inclusion initiatives shows the lack of effectiveness