Got comments about the show? Here’s how:
Here are highlights from our conversation
- Outdated resume advice and how to strategically position your resume and yourself to reach the right people.
- Career professionals – giving outdated resume advice – “Cut and Paste” keywords in resumes as white fonts.
- Expecting results from non-targeted job searches and the importance of keyword accuracy and usage.
- Mentioned Jobscan tool and its usefulness of matching keywords.
- Sarah said none of her successful clients had a 100% keyword match.
- Understanding the difference in writing a resume vs Linkedin profile creation.
- All of us agree the Linkedin profile must showcase authenticity – Nii Ato says, “…it’s a chance to show who YOU are.”
We discuss common job search mistakes.