Power users of LinkedIn use proper LinkedIn SEO. Get more out of your LinkedIn profile and listen twice for all of the gems Susan P Joyce drops. Go back to our last conversation, and absorb and use the advice on personal SEO. Susan’s advice sets you up for a prolific LinkedIn profile and online presence. Improving your LinkedIn SEO will improve your chances for recruiters and employers to find you.
Join in on the conversation. Here’s how:
- Call and leave a voicemail at 708-365-9822, or text your comments to the same number
- Go to TheVoiceofJobSeekers.com, press the “Send Voicemail” button on the right side of your screen and leave a message
- Send email feedback to email@example.com
Susan is the founder and a pioneer in the online job advice space. She is the founder of job-hunt.org and is an online job search expert. Susan also owns WorkCoachCafe.com. She is also a Personal SEO Researcher and Writer and writes for the Huffington Post and Forbes. She frequently writes about LinkedIn SEO to help job seekers increase their visibility online.
Here are some highlights of our discussion:
- Based discussion her article, four ways personal impacts job search and careers
- Getting your name associated with keywords
- Find one version of your name and use it for all online visibility, badges for meetings, business cards, etc.
- Submit applications under the same name
- Standardize terminology and use current terms with your name – use on LinkedIn profile
- Employers look for a title match based on their needs and job description – match the employers
- Infuse the summary and professional headline sections using keywords
- Think of your professional headline as a billboard, not just for your title(s), be descriptive not labeled
- Recruiters use specific terminology, not generalized such as “Experienced professional…”
Do you need coaching or instruction?
I am here for it! Use my contact information above to inquire about individual or group coaching. You can also sign up for my weekly newsletter at the top right of my page. I try to pack as much value in my newsletter to more than 2,000 subscribers as possible.
Grab my updated “118 Job Search Tips for the Modern Job Search in 2018” here.
You can buy my guides listed here for 99 cents each for the rest of the year! The regular price is $5.00 for most of the guides.