My friend Daisy Wright invited me to her LinkedIn Live event to discuss how older workers can navigate today’s job search.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- Healthcare is a viable option for older workers returning to the workforce.
- Many want a part-time job or a job without the 9-5 grind.
- What are the markets like for healthcare in Canada and the U.S.?
- Is consulting really an option?
- We see there are more articles for older workers on how to get a job than successful announcements about getting jobs.
More about Daisy:
She is the Founder and Chief Encouragement Officer of The Wright Career. She is also an award-winning Certified Coach helping emerging leaders, executives, and mid-level professionals find satisfying careers.
You are more than welcome to join the discussion. Here are three ways you can:
– Go to TheVoiceofJobSeekers.com, press the “Send Voicemail” button on the right side of your screen and leave a message
– Send email feedback to [email protected]