Many job search will only increase your chances during the holidays. Most career professional agree that the holiday season could be leveraged to your advantage so you can hit the ground running in 2015. If you are looking for a new career opportunity now, this show will provide more value than you can count.
I would like to hear the ways that you will be advancing your job search during the holidays in one of three ways:
- Call and leave a voice mail at 708-365-9822
- Email me at email@example.com
- Go to TheVoiceofJobSeekers.com, press the “Send Voicemail” button to your right which activate the mic on your computer and leave a message.
My co-host today is Debra Ann Matthews (LetMeWriteitForYou.org, JobWinningResumes.net) and both of us share our five job search tools we’re grateful for this holiday season. In addition, five other career professionals chimed in with their advice that you will hear in order:
Michelle Lederman – michellelederman.com
Chris Russell – careercloud.com (11:19)
Lavie Margolin – lioncubjobsearch.com (27:44)
Dayvon Goddard – secretsofthehire.com (49:32)
Melissa Cooley – melissacooley.com (52:51)
- linkedinprofilegrader.com/ profilegrade.com
- Talkwalker alerts
1. Mobile device
5. Repurpose Your Career: A Practical Guide for Baby Boomers – Marc Miller, Forget Job Security: Build Your Marketability – Dawn Rasmussen
Links and people also mention during the show: