This week, my friend and sometimes del facto co-host, Jack Kelly, interviews me on his WeCruitr podcast.
In this excerpt, we discuss:
- Survey of hiring managers lying to job candidates about the hiring process.
- The pressure to perform from candidates to embellish (lie) during interviews.
- The battle of the salary range conversation.
- What’s said during interviews is not put in writing (often).
- Managers not telling the truth when asked about bad staffers.
Jack Kelly is a Compliance Recruiter, entrepreneur, CEO of WeCruitr.io, and Forbes Senior Careers Contributor.
You are more than welcome to join the discussion. Here are three ways you can:
– Call and leave a voicemail at 708-365-9822, or text your comments to the same number
– Go to TheVoiceofJobSeekers.com, press the “Send Voicemail” button on the right side of your screen and leave a message
– Send email feedback to [email protected]