- Less contact is good unless the work hooks you up with contacts, networking opportunities, or valuable job-finding information.
- How do you feel about your partner’s efforts to look for a job? Do you trust their approach to finding employment? Are they missing opportunities because of a lack of action?
- Do you feel that your partner should take the first opportunity offered? Do you want your partner to hold out until the best chance comes? Do you trust your partner’s judgment?
- What is each person willing to sacrifice? Salary? Time? What should each person’s role be?
- I AM forgetful of everything, such as car and home keys, passwords, cell phones, and phone numbers.
- I find house duties and job search responsibilities hard to prioritize on the same day.
- I am not handling criticism well nor inviting input.