Sean Leslie from Payscale is my guest this week to discuss the new Payscale report, “You’re not the Boss of Me – Trust in the Workplace.” Sean is the Senior Content Strategist at Payscale who first report the survey results.
Love to hear your thoughts on the show. There are three ways to reach me:
- Call and leave a voicemail at 708-365-9822, or text your comments to the same number
- Go to TheVoiceofJobSeekers.com, press the “Send Voicemail” button on the right side of your screen and leave a message
- Send email feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are a few highlights from our brief discussion:
- The “Trust Survey” had more than 55,000 respondents, measuring
- Survey focus on job satisfaction, “My manager trusts me to…”
- We discuss how much trust does the new employee gains
- We learn tenure is not the only gauge for trust
- Sean shares about how ethnicity varies per race
- Sean noted how American Indians were presented as part of the study (which is rare)
- 71% overall feel trusted by their manager
Need help with your career goals, directions, or efforts? Do you need coaching or instruction? I am here for it!
Also, join our Linkedin community! You’ll enjoy some of the insights shared by community members and other career pros!
If you’re a career pro and love giving career advice, let me know. Thanks for being among the thousands who listen every month. There’s so much more to come so stay tuned!
We will only produce three shows in November: