I would love to hear from you.
- Job board hunting is 98% useless. Showing clear and value, you can prove
- Your approach as a consultant holds a holistic view, not just solving a problem
- With a consultant mindset, you are looking to create opportunities, not waiting for them to happen
- Your original ideas, your outcomes good and bad from projects are a part of your presentation to employers
- Interviews are business conversations with this mindset, actively engaging with questions of your own about the company and managers