Today’s interview is with Antoine de Brabant (Bra-bon) Antoine de Brabant is a web entrepreneur (around Jobbook I hear they call him a “wexpert”). Antoine created his first successful web venture at the age of 21. He was compelled to apply his skills towards a project that would help others in their quest for success and happiness. He now dedicates his energy towards Jobbook.com; a project he believes has the potential to change the world by helping find his or her desired job.
- Listen to how he went from political science graduate to leading a start-up with a couple of years
- He shows how he is passionate about making tools available to provide opportunities for connections with employers
- He tells his story and how he came away with the idea for Jobbook from his Dad
- I asked him about the uniqueness of using Gmail and Facebook to initiate logging in and building an account
- How they encourage users to get search results from the job they want, not just what users qualify for
- In addition, Antoine talks about how users can find out more information on targeting the job he or she wants
Did you know that all interviews on the blog (including this one) are downloadable to your phone? It is easy with or without the SoundCloud app, but I do recommend using the app. You don’t want the app? No worries, download it through the link on the player.
I’m through now. Please enjoy our conversation!
[soundcloud url=”http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/101779883%3Fsecret_token%3Ds-hPntp” params=”” width=” 100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]