We are recording this episode on April 3, 2017. This is a day before the “Don’t Call it a Pay Gap” Facebook Live hosted by PayScale. I wanted to support this event because it’s discussion about the issues faced daily by women.
Cassidy Rush is a Campaign Marketing Manager for Payscale and my friend. We are reviewing the discussion at large tomorrow.
Is there a double standard for women in the workplace?
Let me know what you in one of three ways:
- Call and leave a voicemail at 708-365-9822, or text your comments to the same number
- Go to TheVoiceofJobSeekers.com, press the “Send Voicemail” button on the right side of your screen and leave a message
- Send email feedback to email@example.com
Here are a few of our highlights:
- Cassidy talks about the inspiration and genesis behind the event
- The idea behind the hashtag #RestingBizFace
- How can men have a role in this discussion? Can men be a catalyst in this discussion?
- How can equal pay occur way before the years predicated it will come to fruition?
Do you need job search coaching or instruction?
I am here for it! Use my contact information above to inquire about individual or group coaching. You can also sign up for my weekly newsletter at the top of my page.