GUEST ARTICLES (for podcast see below)
****NO PUBLIC RELATIONS – MEDIA RELATIONS PITCHES**** for either
The following topics are the ones to at least capture my attention. I have to feel good about the author, the content itself, and of course, if it offers the reader value. I will likely edit slightly for SEO. The quality must be superb! If you are not a career professional (counselor, career advisor, consultant, coach or work with job seekers), it is unlikely I will publish your article.
Other required criteria and need-to-know info:
- 500 Words or more (for most posts)
- One link to the author’s blog and one to your Twitter and LinkedIn accounts
- Include your bio and within your bio how you help job seekers
- Allow some time for your article to be approved and published. I will let you know by email when it is scheduled.
- Please only pitch topics below. We have published many articles and shows on resumes, LinkedIn, cover letters and etc.
- I am interested in new topics but must be discussed and vetted first
- I will NOT publish an unoriginal infographic at this time
GUESTS FOR PODCASTS (Read above for articles in addition to this area)
- I WILL entertain conversations from the author/co-authors
- I vet carefully for the podcast! No regular content (articles, white papers, audio, videoes, radio, television), then your chances are minimal unless you can make a case for an interview.
- All content is subject to editing at my discretion for publishing
- To get my attention, connect with me on your very active social media account to start. The best guests build a relationship with me first, listen to show episodes, understand what this platform means, and deliver unique value.
- Don’t ask me for stats or you’ll be blocked (like Lebron blocked Steph)
Please send me your pitch: mark[at]thevoiceofjobseekers.com. If you want to capture my attention, then you will pitch one of these topics: