There are several ways that anyone can work with me for public speaking engagements, guest blog posts, etc.
Guest Post on The Voice of Job Seekers
Here is my criteria for guest posting:
- Please understand that I do not pay, or accept pay for a blog post. At this time, I am not participating with any association with affiliate marketing organizations or freelancer.
- The guest should have a prominent social media presence. You do not have to possess thousands of followers, or a dozen social media accounts. You should be engaging your community regularly providing credible content useful and practical.
- You can send me an email regarding a guest post, or engage me on Twitter. Follow me, and please be forthright about your intentions. I prefer that we have a social on-line relationship first before approving the post.
- Content is the focus here, so the content must be original. You may re-post on your blog 30 days after publishing. I have the final editing rights, however, unless there is egregious selling of a product or impropriety, there will be a few changes.
- I have the final say of the presentation of the post. Images must be posted lawfully, and only modest, wholesome, and appropriate images or content will appear on the blog.
- Profanity is prohibited on the blog. Personal bashing, racial epitaphs, or egregious sexual innuendos will not be published.
- I expect that you will promote the post you wrote on all of your social accounts. I will promote your post too.
Speaking engagements are handled on an event basis, and price is contingent on travel, workshop or keynote, and length. Please contact me at email@example.com.
Guest post on your blog:
- I would love to guest post on your blog. Right now, I don’t ask for pay. Terms are negotiable. However, there are a few things I look for:
- Your blog must have a prominent presence on social media. Makes sense doesn’t it.
- You should promote your blog unabashedly. I will do the same as I promote the post. I’m proud of my work, and always bring my “A” game.
- I will comply with your rules, although I expect that I can include my on line profiles. Well, at least one or two of them.