There are several ways that anyone can hire me for services, public speaking engagements, guest blog posts, etc. I am also open for business partnerships that are mutually beneficial.
Giving Your Brand the Voice
Coaching and Writing:
Most clients underestimate the value offered to people they network with and work for, so therefore they are disappointed with the entire experience. I help give you confidence and courage to present your brand with a strong voice. As an educator and a former personal trainer practitioner, assessments are critical in understand what you can communicate and strengthen the message your brand offers. Each client receives an assessment before finally deciding what is best to start him or her continued career journey.
I offer the following service packages for job seekers who need help and guidance in his or her career. There are special group rates you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 708-365-9822:
- Learn how to brag about yourself the right way
- How to present your accomplishments in an impressive way
- What is adding value and how to do that in a resume
- Learn how to customize your own resume with proper keywords
- Applicant Tracking Systems, what? How to deal with them? Or avoid them!
- How to incorporate powerful phrases to catch a reader’s eye
Job Interview Coaching
- Practice and receive direction to impress employers
- How to tactfully and respectfully answer the tough interview questions
- Learn the questions you can ask and answer impressively
- What to say and not to say during interviews
- Find out the best ways find and research the interviewer
- Basic interview etiquette and follow-up
- Learn how to sell yourself
- How to interview virtually
Job Search Strategies:
- Learn how to use Google Alerts effectively to find job leads
- How to use Twitter for job leads and networking
- Volunteer and internships work. Learn why and how.
- How to research and target employers thoroughly without being a slave to job boards
- Leverage the resources already in your hands
Linked In Profile: usage, strategy, and writing
- How to select keywords for recruiters to find you
- Learn how to write an employer and recruiter attracting profile
- How to fill out your profile to 100% completion
- How to use the job search feature and other strategies to find job leads
- How to network with other users–What to do/not to do
Packages start at $265 and up. Group packages are very economical. Please contact me at 708-365-9822 for pricing.
Guest Post on The Voice of Job Seekers
Here is my criteria for guest posting:
- Please understand that I do not pay, or accept pay for a blog post. At this time, I am not participating with any association with affiliate marketing organizations or freelancer.
- The guest should have a prominent social media presence. You do not have to possess thousands of followers, or a dozen social media accounts. You should be engaging your community regularly providing credible content useful and practical.
- You can send me an email regarding a guest post, or engage me on Twitter. Follow me, and please be forthright about your intentions. I prefer that we have a social on-line relationship first before approving the post.
- Content is the focus here, so the content must be original. You may re-post on your blog 30 days after publishing. I have the final editing rights, however, unless there is egregious selling of a product or impropriety, there will be a few changes.
- I have the final say of the presentation of the post. Images must be posted lawfully, and only modest, wholesome, and appropriate images or content will appear on the blog.
- Profanity is prohibited on the blog. Personal bashing, racial epitaphs, or egregious sexual innuendos will not be published.
- I expect that you will promote the post you wrote on all of your social accounts. I will promote your post too.
Speaking engagements are handled on an event basis, and price is contingent on travel, workshop or keynote, and length. Please contact me at email@example.com.
Guest post on your blog:
- I would love to guest post on your blog. Right now, I don’t ask for pay. Terms are negotiable. However, there are a few things I look for:
- Your blog must have a prominent presence on social media. Makes sense doesn’t it.
- You should promote your blog unabashedly. I will do the same as I promote the post. I’m proud of my work, and always bring my “A” game.
- I will comply with your rules, although I expect that I can include my on line profiles. Well, at least one or two of them.